четверг, 22 ноября 2018 г.

Dear Colleagues Prof. Hermann Nicolai and Prof. Krzysztof Meissner!



I want to draw your attention that there is a fundamental theory of Superunification, the author of which I am. I have a priority in publishing my theory since 1996.
You are trying to create a new theory of Superunification as the theory of everything. Your theory is an alternative to my theory.
In this case, it is customary to refer to earlier works, proving that your theory is better. But you did not do this analysis. This is not a professional approach to science.
So I wrote the message and posted it on the Internet:

European physicists are trying to create a theory of everything after 20 years of creating the fundamental theory of the Superunification by the Russian physicist

I would strongly ask you to remedy the situation.
Best regards
Vladimir Leonov

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий