понедельник, 11 ноября 2019 г.

Vladimir Leonov. Benefits and Harms of Relativism for Fundamental Science.



[48] Vladimir Leonov. Benefits and Harms of Relativism for Fundamental Science.
viXra:1911.0164 submitted on 2019-11-09.

Abstract.
This article was published by me in English 2000 in a separate brochure: “Four Reports on the Theory of Elastic Quantized Space” in the materials of the Sixth International Conference "Modern Problems of Natural Science", August 21-25, 2000, St.-Petersburg, Russia, pp. 36-41. In this article, I drew attention to the controversial issue of the contradictions of relativism at that time. Then many physicists believed that the action of relativism is possible only in an absolutely empty vacuum of space. This was contrary to my concept of quantized space-time consisting of quantons. I had to unite relativity and the concept of quantized space-time. I came to the conclusion that the principle of relativity is a fundamental property of quantized space-time. I found that every object of the universe from an elementary particle to cosmological objects obeys the principle of spherical invariance and it behaves as an independent center a relatively of quantized space-time, being its part. This idea was set forth in detail by me in my monograph: V. S. Leonov. Quantum Energetics. Volume 1. Theory of Superunification. Cambridge International Science Publishing, 2010, 745 pgs.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий