понедельник, 4 ноября 2019 г.

Vladimir Leonov. Ginzburg’s List and Leonov’s List



[15] Vladimir Leonov. Ginzburg’s List and Leonov’s List.
viXra:1910.0388 submitted on 2019-10-20.

Abstract. The possibilities of the theory of Superunification are unlimited. This is the most powerful analytical apparatus for studying matter. I am the author of the fundamental theory of Superunification and for me there is no unquestioned authority on science. As a theoretical physicist, I do not see any real competition in the world for me. For a quarter of a century now I have been working on complex scientific problems almost alone with my assistants. None of the physicists could even come close to understanding the theory of Superunification. I get a lot of scientific information, but do not find it interesting for myself. I do not see breakthrough discoveries in a fundamental way. Fundamental science stopped at the level of Newton and Einstein and without the theory of Superunification the further development of fundamental science and breakthrough technologies is unthinkable.
Keywords: theory of Superunification, Ginzburg’s List, Leonov’s List, fifth force.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий